Suggested Digital Learning Activities:
Read Aloud Books:
- Graph the types of birds that frequent your yard or windows. As a challenge, use more than one type of graph to display your data.
- Collect leaves from ten different (non-harmful) plants. Sort them by size, color, and texture.
- If you have stairs, walk up and count them. Walk down and count by twos. Walk up and count by threes. Continue through tens.
- Classify 10 everyday objects by shape, size, color, height, and material. Record your findings in an original way.
- Measure the length of your bed using three different nonstandard units. Record your measurements.
- Learn, practice, and tell two new math jokes.
- Design and build puppets that perform a show about addition and subtraction.