Suggested Digital Learning Activities:
Read Aloud Books:
- Determine and chart the times that different liquids require to turn from liquid to solid in the freezer.
- Classify 15 everyday objects by shape, size, color, height, mass, and material. Record your findings in an original way.
- Measure the length of your bed using four different nonstandard units. Record your measurements.
- Draw and label a map of your home.
- Design and build puppets that perform a show about multiplication. For a challenge, repeat the process with a puppet show about fractions.
- Learn, practice, and tell three new math jokes.